About the role
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Danaher & Walsh is a long-established civil engineering contractor operating across the Midlands, who is experiencing ongoing growth. Due to this increasing level of business, an opportunity has arisen for a Site Engineer to join our team.
This role would suit an ambitious candidate with solid experience as a Site Engineer within the field of civil engineering, who is looking to further their career within an established and successful company.
If you’re a highly skilled site management professional with knowledge of drainage, highway construction and reinstatements, this is a superb opportunity to take on a fresh, new challenge.
Joining a company with multiple ISO accreditations, this is a brilliant chance to enhance your areas of expertise and develop your career with a highly reputable and well-established business.
As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Working on a variety of projects across our client’s sites within Leicester and the surrounding area.
- Supporting the Site Agent, liaising with customers, engineers, architects and project managers to ensure projects are completed to the highest standards in a timely manner
- Utilising your technical expertise to set out, level and survey sites, checking drawings and specifications to ensure works are carried out correctly.
- Maintaining accurate records of all works
- Ensuring that your colleagues adhere to all quality, health and safety and environmental procedures
What we're looking for
Organised and analytical, as a Site Engineer, you must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a great eye for detail. You must also be hands-on and proactive with excellent time-management and problem-solving abilities.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least three years’ site management experience
- A strong working knowledge of deep and shallow drainage, highway construction and reinstatements
- The ability to identify and assess contract risks (in all formats) and prepare method statements and safe systems of work
- Level 3 NVQ in Construction & Civil Engineering
- CSCS Card
- NRSWA Streetworks Supervisor accreditation
- Full UK driving licence
How to apply
Danaher & Walsh is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE