Civil Engineering Gangs - Northants / Beds / MK
About the role
Danaher & Walsh is a long-established civil engineering contractor operating across the Midlands, which is experiencing ongoing growth. Due to this increasing level of business, an opportunity has arisen for experienced two or three-man civil engineering gangs to join our team in the Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire / Milton Keynes area.
We are also currently recruiting in other geographical areas.
This role would suit established gangs within the field of civil engineering - particularly highways - who are looking to further their career within an established and successful company.
If you’re a skilled, experienced and professional gang with knowledge of highway construction, drainage and streetworks, this is a superb opportunity to take on a fresh, new challenge with a multi award-winning business.
As a Skilled Operative with Danaher & Walsh, you will be required to:
- Carry out civil engineering works to the highest industry standards.
- Maintain high standards of health and safety
- Offer first class customer service
- Be proactive with regard to maintaining site boundaries, traffic management, site fencing, etc.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times, ensure you are well presented, clean and tidy at all times
What we're looking for
To be considered for this position, your gang should have:
- CSCS cards
- NRSWA Streetworks cards
- Confined Spaces certification (for drainage works)
- An experience machine operator and general operatives
- Competency in various tasks including drainage, duct work, kerbing and paving
- Full UK driving licence
How to apply
Danaher & Walsh is an equal opportunities employer.