Danaher & Walsh APS
Advanced Pipeline Solutions
Danaher & Walsh APS draws upon its experience to deliver truly innovative solutions for the repair and rehabilitation of pipelines.
Danaher & Walsh's Advanced Pipeline Solutions division offers a range of cost-effective, high-tech solutions for pipeline repair and rehabilitation, primarily using no-dig techniques.
We can offer solutions for:
- Collapsed sewers
- Leaking sewers
- Tree root ingress
- Concrete and debris blockage
- Displaced pipes and offset joints
- Failed pitch fibre pipes
- Sealing abandoned lateral connections
- Pipeline lifetime extension
- Re-purposing abandoned sewers and pipelines
- Diagnosing pipeline issues
- Works to pipelines that are difficult to excavate
All of this is backed up by Danaher & Walsh's extensive and reputable civil engineering capabilities, meaning we can offer a true one-stop shop for drainage works.
We are more than happy to offer advice on the services that we offer and how they can help you. Submit an enquiry online or call us on 0116 269 5900.
Click here to explore case studies of successfully completed projects.
Danaher & Walsh APS is a member of UKSTT.