Danaher & Walsh Group Limited and its subsidiary companies, Danaher & Walsh (Civil Engineering) Limited and Danaher & Walsh APS Limited, holds a limited amount of customer data. This is held securely and is not shared with any third parties.
Danaher & Walsh Group is primarily a 'business-to-business' (B2B) organisation and does not generally seek commercial relationships with private individuals.
We may hold data relating to you within your professional capacities for one of the following reasons:
- You are an existing customer of ours
- You are a previous customer of ours
- You have made an enquiry to us regarding the supply of our products and/or services
- Your details have been made publicly available, e.g. in a published trade directory or on a tender portal
- You have provided your details to us in person, e.g. verbally or via a business card or similar
- Your details have been provided to us by yourself or another party for a specific reason relating to the delivery of a contract
- You have subscribed to email updates via our website
The data that we hold about you will be limited to the following:
- Your name
- Your work telephone number(s)
- Your work email address(es)
- Your job title
- Records of email correspondence
- Abbreviated records of previous telephone conversations with you
Any data that we may hold about you is used strictly for sales and marketing purposes, including the processing of enquiries and/or orders. This data is not shared with any third parties.
One example of this is email marketing. By virtue of any of the reasons listed above, we may sensibly infer that you have a Legitimate Interest in our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive periodic promotional email communications from us, simply click Unsubscribe in the body of the email and your email address will be suppressed from all future email marketing communications.
Where personal data of private individuals is held, this is strictly used for operational reasons relating to the delivery of a contract or contracts. This data is held securely, is not shared with any third parties and is not used for sales and marketing purposes.
Danaher & Walsh Group Limited and its subsidiary companies are absolutely committed to operating with integrity and transparency at all times and fully embraces the spirit of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and all other privacy and data security legislation.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to what data we may hold about you and/or how we may use this data, please contact us on [email protected]